Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  QueenZulu : (07 September 2017 - 03:36 PM) I thought y'all would love this! http://www.justjared...levision-video/
@  ROGUEFURY : (07 April 2017 - 06:45 PM) Just posted a few videos related to "Chuck", or aka "The Bleeder". It's coming out in May!
@  ROGUEFURY : (07 April 2017 - 06:04 PM) @QueenZulu - LOVE that idea omg. What an interesting concept :D
@  QueenZulu : (01 March 2017 - 04:13 AM) Random thought - Someone needs to write a 'Beauty and the Beast' themed Victor Creed fanfic.
@  sanderella : (28 September 2016 - 03:47 PM) So sad that they are splitting up.
@  ROGUEFURY : (27 September 2016 - 04:29 AM) Haha @QueenZulu you beat me to the punch. A guy friend who knows I'm a huge Liev fan sent me the article and my jaw hit the keyboard
@  QueenZulu : (27 September 2016 - 12:52 AM) Have you all heard the news??? All I could think was, so I still have a chance! hahaha But seriously, they were a great couple.
@  Seph7 : (20 September 2016 - 09:40 PM) Anyone going to see him in his new play?
@  Seph7 : (07 February 2016 - 10:08 AM) I'm such a bad admin!!!
@  ROGUEFURY : (17 January 2016 - 08:41 PM) New Liev video from an SNL skit this weekend posted on the forum for anyone who missed it!
@  Maryann : (30 August 2015 - 08:30 AM) He will be on late night with jimmy Fallon on Tuesday September 1st
@  sanderella : (17 July 2015 - 08:58 AM) Our Lad is on the front of TV Guide this week. See updates and announcements.
@  Maryann : (16 July 2015 - 04:05 PM) congrats on the emmy nomination Mr. Schreiber
@  Maryann : (17 June 2015 - 09:13 PM) glad you are here, was surprised about Goon 2, did not see that coming at all
@  Seph7 : (14 June 2015 - 11:32 AM) Yo!
@  Maryann : (25 March 2015 - 07:30 PM) I think he is in LA filming Ray donovan
@  sanderella : (25 March 2015 - 05:12 PM) We are going to NY in May. Wonder if there's any chance of seeing our favourite actor. :?
@  sanderella : (16 February 2015 - 10:32 AM) Louis Jourdan died today. The best Dracula ever. :(
@  Seph7 : (18 January 2015 - 10:56 AM) I'm such a bad admin! Need to get myself back on here!
@  Maryann : (11 December 2014 - 05:17 PM) Congrats to our boy on his Golden Globe nomination today

Photo

Test Your Liev Movie Knowledge!! Question Twenty!! Round Three!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Twenty (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Some of these years have something in common. Tick all that you think have. (multiple choice)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Seph7

Seph7

Co-founder & Long-time Liev Lover!

• Global Admin
  • 2,398 posts
  • LocationNorth West, UK

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:12 PM

Test your knowledge of Liev's movie career!!

We are now at the final question. As with most of the multiple choice questions, you gain a point for a right selection, and lose one for a wrong selection.

This question will be up until 1st July 2012.

The tally for round three is currently -

Astrid - 31
ROGUEFURY - 27
Chrissi - 10
CIBIE - 6
QueenZulu - 4
suum - 4
pickle55 - 4
Marijke - 3
Lilli - 2

The questions from now on will get EVEN harder than the last two rounds, so get watching and re-watching those films!!!

You will not have visibility of the total votes until after you have picked your answer, and once you submit, you will not be able to change your mind and delete it.

Please also note, that if you take the forfeit option, you will not be able to choose an answer and be counted amongst the other members who have answered.

There will be three rounds of 20 questions, and the winner of each round will receive a T-Shirt from our Liev movie-inspired shop!

Round three winner will receive this, in support of Liev reprising his role of Victor Creed - Posted Image

And, as I have managed to dig this out recently, we have a super-duper bonus prize for the person who gains the most points overall! That does not mean you have to win each round, just that your points from each round will be added together, and whoever has the most points overall, will win -

Posted Image

*squee*

Liev's autograph!!!!!!

I won this many years ago, and until recently, I thought it had been lost!!!!!

It is a simple white card, and is undedicated, so would be perfect in a little frame!!! It is an actual signature, not a print or scan.

Now, if this doesn't motivate people to join in the quiz, then I don't know what will, short of Liev turning up at your door!!!!!!!!

BB
)O(

Posted Image

#2 ROGUEFURY

ROGUEFURY

Young Scientist

• Moderators
  • 482 posts
  • LocationHartford, CT

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:26 AM

Evil question lady!
Posted Image

#3 Seph7

Seph7

• Global Admin
  • 2,398 posts
  • LocationNorth West, UK

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

It's the final one, so it has to be hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB
)O(

Posted Image

#4 Seph7

Seph7

• Global Admin
  • 2,398 posts
  • LocationNorth West, UK

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

Well!!!! I guess I stumped you all with that one!!!

But, between Astrid and Rogue, you both actually managed between you to pick all the right answers and no wrong answers!

There were seven possible correct answers, and the thing the years had in common, was that they all had films beginning with the letter S!!!

So, the final tally for round three is -

Astrid - 37
ROGUEFURY - 31
Chrissi - 10
CIBIE - 6
QueenZulu - 4
suum - 4
pickle55 - 4
Marijke - 3
Lilli - 2

Which means Astrid is this round's winner!!!!

Congrats, Astrid!!! You won the final round's t-shirt!!!! - Posted Image

However, as you can see below, the overall winner with the most points across all rounds, is ROGUEFURY!!!!!!

ROGUEFURY - 81
Chrissi - 46
Astrid - 41
suum - 26
CIBIE - 18

dana - 16
TheSchreiberFan - 14
AspiringActress246 - 13
QueenZulu - 8
Medusa Dollmaker - 6
pickle55 - 4
ApocalypseMeow - 3