Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  QueenZulu : (07 September 2017 - 03:36 PM) I thought y'all would love this! http://www.justjared...levision-video/
@  ROGUEFURY : (07 April 2017 - 06:45 PM) Just posted a few videos related to "Chuck", or aka "The Bleeder". It's coming out in May!
@  ROGUEFURY : (07 April 2017 - 06:04 PM) @QueenZulu - LOVE that idea omg. What an interesting concept :D
@  QueenZulu : (01 March 2017 - 04:13 AM) Random thought - Someone needs to write a 'Beauty and the Beast' themed Victor Creed fanfic.
@  sanderella : (28 September 2016 - 03:47 PM) So sad that they are splitting up.
@  ROGUEFURY : (27 September 2016 - 04:29 AM) Haha @QueenZulu you beat me to the punch. A guy friend who knows I'm a huge Liev fan sent me the article and my jaw hit the keyboard
@  QueenZulu : (27 September 2016 - 12:52 AM) Have you all heard the news??? All I could think was, so I still have a chance! hahaha But seriously, they were a great couple.
@  Seph7 : (20 September 2016 - 09:40 PM) Anyone going to see him in his new play?
@  Seph7 : (07 February 2016 - 10:08 AM) I'm such a bad admin!!!
@  ROGUEFURY : (17 January 2016 - 08:41 PM) New Liev video from an SNL skit this weekend posted on the forum for anyone who missed it!
@  Maryann : (30 August 2015 - 08:30 AM) He will be on late night with jimmy Fallon on Tuesday September 1st
@  sanderella : (17 July 2015 - 08:58 AM) Our Lad is on the front of TV Guide this week. See updates and announcements.
@  Maryann : (16 July 2015 - 04:05 PM) congrats on the emmy nomination Mr. Schreiber
@  Maryann : (17 June 2015 - 09:13 PM) glad you are here, was surprised about Goon 2, did not see that coming at all
@  Seph7 : (14 June 2015 - 11:32 AM) Yo!
@  Maryann : (25 March 2015 - 07:30 PM) I think he is in LA filming Ray donovan
@  sanderella : (25 March 2015 - 05:12 PM) We are going to NY in May. Wonder if there's any chance of seeing our favourite actor. :?
@  sanderella : (16 February 2015 - 10:32 AM) Louis Jourdan died today. The best Dracula ever. :(
@  Seph7 : (18 January 2015 - 10:56 AM) I'm such a bad admin! Need to get myself back on here!
@  Maryann : (11 December 2014 - 05:17 PM) Congrats to our boy on his Golden Globe nomination today

Photo

Step By Step Registration!