Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  QueenZulu : (07 September 2017 - 03:36 PM) I thought y'all would love this! http://www.justjared...levision-video/
@  ROGUEFURY : (07 April 2017 - 06:45 PM) Just posted a few videos related to "Chuck", or aka "The Bleeder". It's coming out in May!
@  ROGUEFURY : (07 April 2017 - 06:04 PM) @QueenZulu - LOVE that idea omg. What an interesting concept :D
@  QueenZulu : (01 March 2017 - 04:13 AM) Random thought - Someone needs to write a 'Beauty and the Beast' themed Victor Creed fanfic.
@  sanderella : (28 September 2016 - 03:47 PM) So sad that they are splitting up.
@  ROGUEFURY : (27 September 2016 - 04:29 AM) Haha @QueenZulu you beat me to the punch. A guy friend who knows I'm a huge Liev fan sent me the article and my jaw hit the keyboard
@  QueenZulu : (27 September 2016 - 12:52 AM) Have you all heard the news??? All I could think was, so I still have a chance! hahaha But seriously, they were a great couple.
@  Seph7 : (20 September 2016 - 09:40 PM) Anyone going to see him in his new play?
@  Seph7 : (07 February 2016 - 10:08 AM) I'm such a bad admin!!!
@  ROGUEFURY : (17 January 2016 - 08:41 PM) New Liev video from an SNL skit this weekend posted on the forum for anyone who missed it!
@  Maryann : (30 August 2015 - 08:30 AM) He will be on late night with jimmy Fallon on Tuesday September 1st
@  sanderella : (17 July 2015 - 08:58 AM) Our Lad is on the front of TV Guide this week. See updates and announcements.
@  Maryann : (16 July 2015 - 04:05 PM) congrats on the emmy nomination Mr. Schreiber
@  Maryann : (17 June 2015 - 09:13 PM) glad you are here, was surprised about Goon 2, did not see that coming at all
@  Seph7 : (14 June 2015 - 11:32 AM) Yo!
@  Maryann : (25 March 2015 - 07:30 PM) I think he is in LA filming Ray donovan
@  sanderella : (25 March 2015 - 05:12 PM) We are going to NY in May. Wonder if there's any chance of seeing our favourite actor. :?
@  sanderella : (16 February 2015 - 10:32 AM) Louis Jourdan died today. The best Dracula ever. :(
@  Seph7 : (18 January 2015 - 10:56 AM) I'm such a bad admin! Need to get myself back on here!
@  Maryann : (11 December 2014 - 05:17 PM) Congrats to our boy on his Golden Globe nomination today

Photo

Forum Rules!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Seph7

Seph7

Co-founder & Long-time Liev Lover!

• Global Admin
  • 2,398 posts
  • LocationNorth West, UK

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:08 PM

Forum Rules:

(Once you post, you are agreeing that you have read and fully understood these rules.)

Please note that we are a paparazzi-free site. Any pictures taken of Liev and his family without their consent, are not welcome here. This also includes gossip articles about his personal life. We are all here because we love Liev and the work he does. There are plenty of sites out there where you can view information about his personal life, if you so wish to find it. None will be found here.

Please search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered, and use a meaningful title for your thread.

Please do not use the forum to promote your product, service or business.
Please be civil; any personal differences should be handled through email or PM, and not through posts displayed to everyone.

Please try to stay on topic. If you wish to start a new discussion, please start a new topic in the apropriate area.

Do not respond to spammers. Instead, please report them to the moderating team members.

Please do not submit a post that requires readers to download a large attachment. Please provide a link to the information.

If you wish to post a link for people to use, please disclose where the link will take them. Do not post links hidden within text. It is considered rude and misleading.

Use plain text over HTML if you want your post to be readable by everyone.

In order to be understood by most people, please use correct spelling, grammar and avoid slang unless you know the word or phrase will be understood by other members.

Please do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread), cross post (place the same message across several forums) or scrolling (posting the same thing over and over again).

When replying to a post, please do not quote more from the previous post than you have to.

Please do not post topics about warez, cracks or illegal downloading of software and similar topics.

Please bear in mind that people come from all walks of life. Please be careful of overly sarcastic humour.

Please do not use an overly large signature. Some people do not have large monitors to support them. Moderators may remove large ones. 600x300 is more than sufficient.

Please do not post any information that you wish to remain private. Posts should not contain personal, identifiable information or content embarrassing to others.

Please do not post content that violates a copyright.

Please do not use words like ”urgent” or ”important” in your subject line; be patient.

Please do not chastise new members.

Please do not post personal information about another poster. This may compromise a poster's personal safety and will not be tolerated. You can disagree with someone's opinions, but name-calling or use of profane language is a violation of forum etiquette and will result in banning.

Trolling is a flagrant violation of forum etiquette. Trolls tend to scroll, call names, gossip about other posters, post things that are deliberately provocative and violate the forum's rules about posting. Trolling will result in immediate banning as soon as possible. Please report such incidents to the moderating team.

Posting in ALL CAPS. This is considered shouting and is very rude, in addition to being hard to read. Something may be in caps for emphasis (e.g. I did NOT want to go!), but no post should be entirely in all caps.

If a poster becomes harassing, obscene or personal, do not retaliate.
Instead, cut and paste the offensive post(s) into an e-mail or PM and quickly report it to the moderator or forum administrator.

Multiple user accounts are not allowed, if you wish to change you forum name or delete your old user account please contact an Administrator first.

Please note that to access the adult sections, you must provide your age, either in your profile, or to an Admin, who will then give you the password. This password MUST NOT be given to anyone else. Here, the age we require is 18.

Any deviations from these rules can and will result in temporary suspension of forum use, to possible permanent banning.

These rules may at any time and without notice be amended or updated; it is your responsibility to check back occasionally for any changes.

But above all, have fun! Posted Image

*If you cannot contact one of the forum Admins or MODs, please email us at lievschreiberforum@yahoo.com *

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users